Elevator Products - Telecab Safety Features|
The Telecab elevator by Mobility Elevator, 4 York Avenue, West Caldwell, NJ - PH: (800) 441-4181 or (973) 618-9545 - FAX: (973) 618-9638.
- 500 lb capacity
- Maximum travel of 16'
- Travel speed 25 feet/min. approx.
- Cab dimensions: 30" x 46" x 78"
- 115 VAC relay logic operation (115 VAC up direction and 12 VDC down)
- Automatic battery recharging system (115 VAC)
- Low voltage controls
- 2:1 chain hydraulic drive system
- Roller guide shoes
- Keyed call / send stations
- Continuous pressure directional push buttons
- Non-skid platform surface
- Beige or white acrylic urethane paint finish
- 1/4' (6 mm) plexiglass windows
- Front only car access
- 34" x 59" min. floor cutout
- 90" minimum overhead at top landing
- Three pieces modular cab design and 8 ft modular guide rail for easy access on site
- Time delay for automatic door lock system
- Conforms to ASME A18.1 and CSA-B613
- Adjustable top floor presence detector built into the cab
- Electro-mechanical door lock and open door sensor
- Under panel safety sensor
- Emergency stop and alarm
- Emergency battery lowering
- Emergency lowering
- Fully enclosed drive tower for safety and aesthetics
- Pressure relief valve to prevent platform overload
- Slack chain safety device
- Telephone in cab
- Halogen light in cab